SUNNY COSY LUXURY
The Alpine Lodge Motel is Located in the heart of the village, opposite the Hot Pools.
Owned and operated by friendly New Zealanders with local and national travel knowledge.
If you enjoy walking, whether it be a gentle stroll or more vigorous hike, the picturesque Hanmer forest can be accessed from the end of our street.
Hamner is packed with exciting adventures for all your family such as jet boating and rafting with Amuri Jets.
Your family can also enjoy the nearby cafes, bars and restaurants.
15 REASONS TO STAY AT THE ALPINE LODGE MOTEL
- Great Central Location opposite Hot Pools - walk to all amenities and shopping
- Variety of well appointed units
- Luxury Spa suites with circular KING bed & double spa bath
- Cosy Wooden Chalet units with cooking facilities
- Sunny Studio units
- Fast wireless broadband
- Lovely relaxing garden and lawns with mountain views
- Breakfast delivered to your own room
- Friendly Kiwi hosts
- Complimentary Spa towel use
- Safe off-street parking - many undercover.
- Guest Laundry
- Range of FREE DVD's available at reception.
- We can book all your Adventure experiences in Hanmer.
ABOUT OUR ACCOMODATION
26 rooms, some studios, some chalets, 2 x 1-bedroom Family Units. The Cottage, which has 2 bedrooms and a big lounge, is also great for families. 4 Tower Suites with an 8 foot ROUND bed and 2-person spa bath, 1 x 2 to 3-bedroom Apartment with ensuite, dishwasher and spa bath.
Sunny Studio Units, ideal for an overnight stay.
Cosy Chalet Units with framed pine wood interior, kitchen, ensuite and covered parking.
Unique Tower Suites with a super king-size ROUND bed, a double spa bath, LCD TV and DVD player, kitchen.
Apartment which can be 2 or 3 bedrooms, has a full kitchen, dining room, big lounge, sunroom, laundry, main room has ensuite. Great for the family or a couple of families. Has own yard and own parking, a home away from home.
Located just 90 minutes north of Christchurch.